The Housing Bank for Trade & Finance - Palestine
- Valid identification document
- The service application Form should be signed
- The amount should be paid in cash /credit on account
Rental of Safety Boxes
- Customer should have a bank account at the Housing Bank
- The contract and conditions governing the relationship between the customer and the Bank should be signed
Payment of Utility, Phone, and Mobile Bills
- Bills to be paid in cash should be presented.
- The amount of bills as well as the approved commission should be paid.
- An authorization should be signed to allow the Bank to pay bills on behalf of customer by deducting from customer’s account.
Issuance of a Bank Cheque
- The customer account balance should be equal to or exceed the amount of the cheque and fees.
- A bank check issuance application form should be signed.
Cheque collection in JD or other currencies from the bank branches and other banks in Jordan
- Customer should maintain a current bank account
- Cheques should be legally and formally valid.
Deposit of local and foreign Cheques under collection
- Customer should have a current bank account at the Housing Bank
Foreign Exchange against JD or other currencies
- The supplied /demanded currency should be of the bank major currencies.
- The currency should be valid.
- The supplied currency should not be fraud or damaged.
Application for Account Balance Certificate
- The account balance should be higher than the minimum set for this account, which is JD 1000.
- The period of dealing with the bank should not be less than 3 months.
Transfer Issuance and Receiving
- Valid identification document.
- The amount of issued transfer as well as the relevant commissions should be available in the customer’s account
- Complete information about the beneficiary and the purpose of sending the transfer should be available.
Note: All Announced Services and Products are Subject to the Bank Terms and Approval